Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Racking up the miles with Support

Today I was talking to Cubed about my instructing and then I am planning a run today at lunch. As we were talking he brought up just make sure I support everything correctly. This is where if you have seen that commercial where the guy yells I am wearing your underwear Michael comes into play. Cubed offered me his athletic supporter for me to wear while running.

I took and tried to put on Cubed’s athletic supporter but it was too small for me so I had to rely on my normal attire for support. I did go out and got in a 3.3 mile run. I was jogging along looking at the side walk, staring around at sites and it hit me how much I really do like being outside running. I didn’t feel any pain and all feels really good now to see how I feel through tonight and tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed. I will not run now till the Bolder Boulder on Monday.

I just logged my run and for this month I have now logged in a WHOPPING 4.3 miles.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What! I can't believe Gator didn't comment on this one. He never would have let Cubed live that down lol.

Bunny

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home