Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dumb Dumb

I was excited about yesterdays exercising and movement. Then at 3am this morning I woke in pain. My body wanted to say hey Dumbass but realized couldn’t because that is Gators name. So my body yelled out HEY DUMB what do you think you did yesterday. I know only a few of you will get those references but I hope you find it a bit funny.

So based off of this and Ridiculous chicks post everybody repeat after me. I am Dumb! I am Dumb! Wait I am now Smart now! Nope I am I think I am Dumb again.

Well in the end I ended up getting out of bed and getting some ice and that really helped and I was able to then go to sleep again around 5 and then got up at 6:30 very tired and sluggish from the pain keeping me awake earlier. I am now going to take today off, use some Ibuprofen and see how Thursday goes. I might have to even wait till Friday before I try my first outside test run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home