Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Light in the Tunnel

If you have kids and Aflac is offered to you I recommend you purchase this insurance. I did over a year ago and to date I am about even on what I spend for the coverage and what I have gotten back. Between small accidents my kids get into it keeps me even. OK so you might say I spent that money and I have recouped back the same and that is true. Now add this piece of the puzzle.

As you all know I broke my tooth on my birthday. I had to get a root canal and a crown. In the end to get my tooth fixed the final cost was around $2100. My dental insurance picked up a bunch and my total cost I ended up putting out ended up being $830. Well I turned in all my receipts and Aflac is not sending me a check for $320. This means that between insurance and Aflac I will only have to cover about $500 of my tooth problem. That is much better than nothing for sure. Also that $320 now puts me up a year of fees. AND I still have my MRI and all those bills to turn in to Aflac for my other surgeries etc.

OK today at lunch I decided to sneak over to the fitness club. I did 45 minutes of spinning class and ran it about 80% of what I would have put into it. I had a good sweat and if I was begun to hurt I cut back a bit. When I was done with the spinning class I went and got on a tread mill and slowly brought myself up to a good running pace. I started at 10 minute pace and moved into a 7:30 pace and then backed down. I finished a mile in 8:56 and there was NO pain. A bit of tightness in my stomach but again NO PAIN! There is light at the end of this pain tunnel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Janalee said...

Influence on gold price: Big Uglies These are unpopular stocks that belong to industries like mining, oil and steel. And yes, for novice investors and newbie, it is important to start trading with small amounts of money which they can afford to lose.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home