Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Softball

Okay made it a day without running Ney. Lol. This is of course due to a couple of factors. That I will explain for you.

Today was a jam packed day I got up and started working on an old computer I had in my garage. The reason is there is this gal I know that has an older yet pc running Windows 95. With that the machine only has a CD ROM and thus she can’t do any backups of her data and it won’t print and no USB’s and the software just plain stinks. She is also newly divorced and losing her job with 2 kids. So I am being a nice guy rebuild an old machine for her to help her and even more so help out the kids as they need it for school projects etc.

Then headed out around 9:30am for softball games for my daughter. Her team is struggling right now so made for a long day with losses. The first game they lost 13-1 with my daughter being the only girl to cross home. The second game ended 8-1. The third game ended 8 -0. The last game ended at 4:30pm.

We then had a graduation party to attend. We ended up leaving that party with our friends at 7:30. At this point I have still not been home. As soon as I got home my daughter said “Dad, you don’t have to if you don’t want, but can we go hit some more balls?” How do I say no to that so we went to the local school and hit another 150 balls for hitting practice.

Games again start at 8am tomorrow morning so it is basically now a go shower and head to bed mode.

As for me today has been a bad day for pain. I have had this stomach and side pain all day. Just picking up soft balls tonight was hurting to bend down. SO No running for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home