Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Updates

Well today I think I figured out that I over did it yesterday. I went to work and we had to move people around some. Nine people to be exact. They all did a great job moving their stuff and I didn’t have to but then some people use key board trays and those needed moved along with computer holders for the desktop machine users. I think I counted I was under either unscrewing or screwing those in place for the users 9 times. Then I went home and worked. Last night was a concert for my son at the High School and I went and made it about half way and was in enough pain I left and came home to rest.

Now lead into today. I was wiped at work this morning. I felt like someone kicked me in the stomach. I finally went home at noon and laid down for a while. When I went back to work I felt better. After work tonight I been sitting and relaxing all night. I felt really good for a while tonight and ummm started thinking about spinning and running again. Then I got up for dinner (Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich) the pain hit and I remembered why I was laying down again.

I have also got my appointments for 1st follow-up made. I see one doctor on Thursday at 11:15 and the other doctor at 3pm on Friday.

Just talked to my sister and she is doing well. She did get another small infection that she is now fighting. Should not be too bad though and she is still home and healing also.

4 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

good golly miss molly.

12:21 AM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Slow it down my friend!!!

7:58 AM  
Blogger After Jane said...

you are smarter than this. you know you need to take it slow, so just do it. there is plenty of time for spinning and running. if you over do it now, you will need longer to recover completely. listen to your friends and family. well not all of your family, the ones that had you framing a house with a hernia are the ones i'm referring to.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

stop overdoing it but keep eating pb & banana sandwiches

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home