Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Positive Lessons

I have learned a few things through this cut back in running. For history I started running for my health. One day I was walking into work up a slight incline from the parking lot and was out of breath. I looked at my family history of heart attacks, obesity, and men dying early in life and didn’t want that to happen to me. I decided then that I was going to live a long time and enjoy life and exercise started creeping into my life.

Weight loss was a byproduct of the running and my attempting to become healthy. After losing 60 pound the thought of gaining it back became important and I began watching my weight more and striving to keep the weight off. Well not running now for over a month I have been actually maintaining a lower weight then I was when I was running. What is up with that? I think the spinning and other methods of keeping healthy is covering for me.

The next step for me through this is to get myself fixed up and then decide to again run for the fun. Bring back a mix of running, spinning/biking and basketball. Do it all for a healthy lifestyle, enjoy my friends in all those arenas’.

For the fun of it below is my work out log for the month of April. See I have still been keeping busy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cubed said...

Good job, it should be about the fun of staying healthy.

3:38 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

I don't see sex anywhere on there. Are you not getting any, or do you not consider it exercise?

12:03 AM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Maybe with the pain form the hernia it could be prohibiting or just maybe Buggy is a bit conservative and doesn't share that private part of his life ;)

Glad to hear the positive things are taking place in the absence of your running.

GOOD JOB BUGGY!!!

:)

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home