Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cry Baby

Went to my daughter’s tournament today and they won the first game and lost the second game. They seem to have a hard time winning 2 games in a row. The coach said every 4th game they fall apart but I think it is a bit faster than that.

All weekend I been fighting some depression feelings. My wife asked me yesterday what was wrong but I could not really answer her. Only that the pain yesterday was bad all day along with other pressures I was feeling. Today was better though as we returned home from the softball tournament and I went for a bike ride. I rode 8 miles of hills and then ran across a friend that I visited with for a short time. Seeing friends like that seems to help some when you can visit about the ride or run. Afterwards I put the bike up and thought I would try a short run since I was feeling good. I made it all of a 100 feet and the pain sucked and I quit and walked back to my truck in a pissy mood. I am starting to think I am a cry baby with this.

3 Comments:

Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Maybe so, but with every right. You have a passion for running and right now you can't and are fearful you may not again.


I'm crossing my fingers Buggy you just overdid things.

Bike riding is fun and I know they have groups, I use to mountain bike. So in the mean time sounds as the bike ride did ya a bit of good yesterday and swimming is also great mentioned in previous comments by a few.

Try and have the best day you can today!

5:24 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

You are entitled to be down but know you have lots of friends that are praying for you. Keep your chin up. Let me know how you are doing.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Cubed said...

I'm waiting!!!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home