Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Monday, April 14, 2008

MRI Scheduled

What is with Bunny and Early's site done?

Today was Cathy’s Funeral. It was a rough one again watching a family say good bye to their mother and wife. She was only 46. When her dad got up and spoke about his daughter and her passing the place erupted in tears. It was hard to sit through.

Sunday night I was sitting watching TV and my wife asked how I was feeling. About then she saw me hold my stomach. She said I guess that is my answer she texted me this morning that my MRI is scheduled for Thursday at 4. So Gator you don’t need to send Cubed or Angel over to hurt me more.

5 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME.. WAY TO GO MRS. B. Cubed kick him after you pinch him.

11:07 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

RE: bunny and early...

All will hopefully be explained soon. I really hope it to be back up soon.

12:19 AM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

I for one truly enjoy the site, and if they are done i will be sad.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

It's about time. You better not cancel this time. I will be on the road but you let me know how it goes.

9:56 AM  
Blogger After Jane said...

glad to know the wife is smarter than B.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home