Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Nerd in a Towel

So with all this stomach crap I am getting a bit upset. I decided to try and fit in some spinning to keep in shape and not have the pounding of running on Angel’s recommendations. So I attended a spinning class at 6 am this morning before work. It was a good work out and I had a really good sweat. The teacher kept us doing hills and pushing hard and she kept saying base it off your breathing. You should be breathing hard now. I was like crap it is not my lungs that is hurting it is my legssss. Well I lived and I think it will be a good leg strengthening for running when I get back.

The work out was over and I went to the locker room to shower and head to work. Well I undressed, wrapped a towel around me and locked my locker back up with everything but left my shoes on the floor. I went to head to the shower and saw a guy I had not seen in a couple of years. We chatted for a bit and then I tossed a paper towel away and went to shower.

I finished showering and returned to my locker, the shoes are still there BUT I didn’t have the key. Everything is locked up but the towel I am wearing and my shoes. NOW what? So I thought I must have accidently tossed the key in the trash. Now I am head deep digging in the trash in the men’s locker room looking for my key that I am not finding. WHAT NOW. Do I put on my shoes and leave in a towel, do I ask someone to go call my wife to bring me cloths? CRAP. Just as I am standing there wondering a guy says you looking for a key? I said yeah and he pointed to the counter. He had found it on the floor and was waiting to see if someone needed it. I was SAVED by some nice guy and everyone else was saved from seeing a Fat Nerd leaving the club in a towel.

Wife texted me later and asked how I did and felt? I am hurting and she got on me to get the MRI scheduled. Hmmm I will look for the phone number sometime in the next couple days.

2 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

hahaha way to go towel boy. Angel and Cheryl are always welcome to give you hugs.

3:30 PM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

We're laughing with you not at you lol. In Texas we used to go to the nude beach and hide peoples clothes under the sand. Most of them wouldn't look very hard so we'd watch them walk back to their cars to drive home all natural.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home