Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Monday, March 24, 2008

SAD Buggy!



I had bad news that came in last week about a friend of mine that I have shared many trips with. He was not getting better with his fight against cancer. I have been thinking about him a lot. Part of my last writing had some pieces of thoughts of David and some parts of new friends I have made.



This last weekend I started for some reason writing a eulogy for David as I had him on my mind. I wrote a huge part of one and then for some reason I had the urge to go Jet Skiing. That is what David and I shared in common. I went on Saturday to the local lake dropped my jet ski in the water and went out for about an hour. It snowed later that day and I was frozen but I still got it in the water as I felt I had to do.



Today my AWESOME friend David passed away a little after noon. The pastor of my church even mad a special personal call to me to let me know as he knew that David and I was close personal friends. He let me know services will be held on Saturday. I will post my writing I prepared on Saturday sometime in his honor.

4 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

What horrible news. I am sorry for your loss my friend.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about David passing away. I am glad you have many fond memories of him.

8:45 AM  
Blogger ridiculous said...

i'm so sorry...my thoughts are with you.

7:36 AM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

So very sorry. I know your heart hurts, but it's a good kind of hurt as it's the pain from having a person you so loved in your life.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home