Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Another Nice Lady

Wow 2 posts today from me. DO NOT get used to it.

Maybe it is because I have been in a fairly good and relaxed state of mind lately but I have noticed a few things. People are generally nice and fun. As I posted earlier the gal at lunch today was fun and joined in easily.

The family and I then this afternoon went to see the movie Vantage Point. We were sitting in the theater and no one was in front of me. I had my feet pushed between the seats in front of me and sitting on the arm rests of the seat. Yeah I know a bit spread out. Some couple game up and wanted to sit in those seats and as they approached I just pulled my feet back to my own area. Not thinking anything of it.

the couple sits down there and then the gal turns to me and says "you can put your feet there if you want." She pointed to the arm rest and she moved her arm. I thought wow what a sweet woman to take the seat but still offer for me to be comfortably spread out. I told her thanks for the offer but I would be fine.

1 Comments:

Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Maybe she thought your feet my block or absorb the Sunshine radiating from you? ;)

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home