Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Help and Ideas Please

I just received this email from Cubed.

“I got this message the other day, not sure if this is anything wrong with our system or not. But it told me to contact my system administrator, and I do what I’m told.”
Cubed

So please everyone give me ideas to give to Cubed so I can report that he does what he is told.

3 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

how about blog more often. Theres a starter.

10:11 AM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

So if I get that message you are the system administrator that I should contact? I never new ;), I'm glad I now know who to contact ;)

10:16 AM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

I'm thinking a picture in a thong would be good, at the very least he can pony up a photo in tights also.
Simon says a thong or tights!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home