Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Relieveing stress with tears and fun.

I thought I would share something I did today with all of you. There were two major things that happened to me. First I got to my daughters softball practice and the place we were to hold it messed up our time. So we canceled practice on the way home talked to my wife and we decided to catch a movie. So we all went to the movies and of course we can’t decide on a movie. So the girls went to 27 Dresses and us guys went to The Bucket List.

I highly recommend this movie. At the end I was watery eyed and swore to make my own Bucket List. I read a book a while ago and had made a list of things I need to do in my life time. I am going to pull that list out again and do some modifying of it. My wife helped me complete one item on my list a couple years ago when she bought me a sky diving trip. Now it is time for me to pull the list and maybe look at another item. Life is too short and I am going to start making more of it. I might even begin being a bit pushier and going after things I want in some cases. Hmm watch out.

At work we are doing this open house, silent auction for a charity event on Thursday. It should be a great event. Well if you remember Cubed shaved his beard and there was this small thing a bunch of us guys were doing. We were growing our beards and then shaving in a design. I had mine shaved today and thought I would share it. Can you tell me what it is suppose to be?


2 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

flames? or Antlers?

I watched Bucket List tonight..fantastic movie.

11:59 PM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Umm, no I can't guess, what is it suppose to be?

I do however see a blue outline, but no black and blue tights??? ;)

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home