Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Second Update

Okay so still sitting here at 11:30 they decided they needed to change her IV. They got her all prepped and I am over on the other side holding her hand as they poke her. She is crying and cringing in pain. The IV doesn’t work and the nurse says hmmm I think I missed the vein. He calls in another gal to do it. She preps and looks and doesn’t find the right spot and they look to get some light skin pain killer before attempting poking her again. So she is not able to sleep as we wait for all this to happen. It is amazing we use hospitals to get better and yet they keep you up all night poking you.

They just came back and said they can’t give the pain stuff as that can only be done by ER people. They are very busy tonight with emergency stuff which makes me also wonder. They are about to poke her again and try another vein. This Nurse was able to get a good IV.

I will update again tomorrow with what I know as my battery is about dead on laptop. Not bad as it has lasted almost 3.5 hours now. Also if you all remind me I have a wonderful car story to share if you want.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cubed said...

You are a good brother.

I would also add that I know of a couple of pictures of you in tights from 2 Christmas's ago. Remember the outfit your parents bought you that was 2 sizes to small and you put them on and came running out for your family to see. And of course family took pictures and your son sent them to me. I unfortunately deleted the pictures but I'm sure you still have them.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home