Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Sister Back in Hospital

My mom called tonight. Asked for me to go pick up my nephew from my sister’s house, I sent my son over to get him and when they got back to the house, my son said my sister was crying in pain.

They took my sister back to the hospital. After getting the pain under control with Morphine they are now working to figure out the pain. I just talked to my mom and they are doing a cat scan on her now. If she is leaking in any of the surgery she will have to head back to another hospital an hour away to get back to the surgeon that can help her.

I also had my first basketball league game. Most of the guys are so rusty we got killed. I didn’t get any pictures for you Ney or Bunny.  I will work on the in tights one though. Mainly because I know Cubed would freak if I posted them and he looked. He is still crying about the white jeans.

Guess that makes a bad night for a bunch of us. I will update you on my sister when I know more.

2 Comments:

Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Gosh, that is sad about your sister :(. I will say a prayer for her.

Please, please, please, please get pictures to post. Please read the comments on the post below that I left. :)

7:00 PM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

Gawd dang. That sucks about your sister. Hope they figure it out soon. Maybe some thing in the water??? Unknown pain seems to be going around there.
OK - When you do the tights pic, you have to wear a ski mask... So much more fun that way.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home