Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Rough Expensive Day

Yesterday seemed to be a bad day for Buggy. For work I was to go to a possible new client site to do some set up of computers for a demonstration to happen the rest of this week. Three of us from work went to do this setup.

Well it has been snowing for a couple days and thus everything is slippery and cold. This was the start of a bad day. We took my truck to make this day trip since it is a 4x4 and a bit safer to travel in. It took us 2.5 hours to make what would normally be around an hour drive because of the snow and traffic. On the way down the warm air from the defroster on the cold windshield broke a pit that was there. I now have a crack all along the whole length of the windshield.

We did the work which took a bit longer than we expected. We headed for back for home. The ride home was a bit better as the roads were clear and we beat the traffic by going a different way. I was only a few miles from the office when and un-marked cop pulled out light shining and pulled me over. Yep, I topped of the day with a speeding ticket. In the end the day was over with it costing me probably near $300 with new windshield and the ticket.

The bright side of the day was there was a bottle of pre mixed Mojito in a bottle on my desk from my Secret Santa. So I at least got to go home and drink away the pain of the day since it was too cold and slick to go running for the night.

2 Comments:

Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

I hate those expensive days!!!

How much over the speed limit were you going?

7:28 AM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

A broken windshield and a ticket!
I would call that a pretty shitty day too. Cold is just shitty all the way around. Hope you have a warmer than usual winter with lots of spring rain. That's perfect.
PS
I would write more on the stalking post but Ney really would tell her Mom on me and then they would put up an electric fence. I would look pretty strange all naked and electrocuted when the cops got there.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home