Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Trying to Rest

Thanks Bunny for the correction I did get the last one also. I am slowly getting used to my contacts and liking them most of the time. It seems the left eye keeps giving me the most problems and itches the most. I love the view with them most of the time though as I have all my peripheral vision.

Saturday I ended up running 8 miles instead of the 10 I was thinking about. I decided to cut back a bit and be smart about keeping my knees healthy. Going 8 miles was still more than the 10% increase in the weeks miles you should maintain when building back from an injury. So for once I was being smart. It was a beautiful run along a mountain road with the orange colors still in place.

I did notice though on the run that arm pain came in a bit for a while. I know it was a muscle in my shoulder though and I think it was from holding my arms the way I do when I run. It is a bit tender today but I am planning a full day of relaxing. Not even any Basketball tonight.

Our main TV has decided to go bad on us this weekend also. We will be going out today shopping for a new one. YEP I have to be able to watch the ROCKIES LOSE, and Heros and and and. See I can relax without a bit of TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home