Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Getting People Safe and Well

First we have to all pray for Mrs. Cubed to get well. I know all of you just have to read this and hope for her to get well. For me it is a bit more personal. I have to live with him, AT WORK, come on think clean here people. He comes in and is grumpy probably because at home he is having to either cover the stuff she would do because she is not feeling well, or because he had to watch MSNBC.

So based on what Cubed and Gator said I am wondering. Gator do you live in a celebrity neighborhood that is being threatened? OHHH wait that is right Cubed said that is what they focused the news on and not the normal everyday people. In any case we will keep you in our thoughts Gator.

I thought I would let you all know that I have some caring friends her at the office. I have received 2 different contacts for me to get a massage to help with my back. TB was at hers yesterday that she tried to get me to take. I guess they think it could be a pinched nerve. It is getting better but still sore. I am thinking of setting up an appointment.

On the other hand my knees gave me barely any trouble last night. I pulled out 9 miles with some friends. Though I can feel the muscles are tired today it feels good to know some distance is coming back. I am going to take today off. Planning 4-5 on Thursday and then actually considering a 10 miler on Saturday morning up in the mountains. I said considering and depending on how the rest of this week goes with pain. Would anyone be available for me to call and come pick me up if I collapse on Saturday? Lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cubed said...

I would try 9-1-1 or 1-800-cab-ride.

Thank you for the prayers.

4:04 PM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

Hi Buggy
Told you I'd be back!
Maybe you should take a break this Saturday and get some rest. You've been busting your ass.
Do something for yourself that you enjoy,something not so rough on the body, and have a real pro give you a massage. You deserve it!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home