Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Questions

I think cubed passed off a bit of his funk on me. I been bouncing in and out of it some lately. In a bit of one today and for no apparent reason. I think it might have something to do with having a bit too much time on my hands lately. I do much better if I have things booked and filled in. It seems as I look ahead in my schedule right now there is lots of blank spots in my calendar and I need something to fill those. Anyone out there that can give me some ideas on stuff to do?

Okay, I will own up to it. The reason I have so many blank spots is my knee hurting and me not getting to run enough. Last night i did go get a 13.3 mile bike ride in the mountains which filled that night. I was going to run tomorrow morning again but found out I have to be at a parade. SO I will fill my run in another blank spot. I hate funks.

I have just read Cubed's last post and also read some comments left on his site from Bunny and Early. I too would love to know why they have moved and are looking to buy a house down south in Guatamala or ??. How long you planning on staying there? Will you again move back to CA? What is it like to sit against a urinal wall in the rain? I think I am going to try and pass on that experience. :)

I would like to see a picture of Bunny saying the proper Vegas Hi to me in a picture though. :) Sounds like you might just fit in our group JUST fine.

4 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

whats the proper Vegas Hi?

9:37 AM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

oh hahhaahha i just now figured it out...how dumb of me. had to think back a post.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Cubed said...

I still think you should come and exercise with me.

2:55 PM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

You asked for suggestions as to how to fill some time. You should take up Tai Chi. I am so serious. It's a great stress reliever, would help your knee, does wonders for your muscles and your over all health, agility, and well being. I think you would enjoy it, you can look into it here http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/tai-chi/SA00087
Believe me, your not missing anything when your leaning against a urinal wall in the rain... at least it was warm rain.

I'll see what I can do about that pic ; )
Let us know what you think about the Tai Chi.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home