Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Misc Well Wishes

I have a few things to address so thought I would put out a quick post.

Smarter I hope that the Mrs. continues to get better. As you know my niece went though this twice and it took a week of pain and she was in the hospital for part of it. We all wish her a speedy recovery.

Bunny I have to agree with Early. Who would ever think of driving a YELLOW Hummer thought Mexico and not think they were going to draw some attention. Then add a blond woman and a couple dogs and the mix is just yelling for the corrupt police to come and take your money. For your next trip I recommend a Yellow and White Toyota FJ. Lol. Just giving you all a hard time, you can’t expect any less from us can you? We all wish you much safety in your vacation and travel and enjoy your posts of the trip. Keep us updated often.

Also Bunny asked when I know the results of the race to let you all know. Well we ended up being the winners in the Helter Skelter class. We all had an excellent time and are already talking about defending our title now.

As for running I have ended up hurting my left knee. I think it is muscle issues pulling on the knee. I am taking a week or so off and then going to start trying to get back. I have a couple races I would like to do and need to get heeled soon.

Gator I wish you had that picture of you and your sis when you were young. We would all love to see your smiling face. Keep looking. Also Smarter and I was talking this morning that we will be posting some comments to HRR’s sight soon. Watch for them and then let’s initiate the guest blogger into the fold. Also Gator we have our pre-Vegas party tonight. Only 4 more weeks till the sex pool begins. J Keep holding out for the post.

Ridiculous Chick we all hope your vacation is going well also. I know that I personally am a bit upset though that you didn’t take a laptop to keep us up to date like Bunny and Early. If they can keep connections and updates going from South America on the road I would have like to heard of your trip as well. We will let you off the hook though and just pray for your safe return. Ohh and if we pick on your guest blogger for a bit we just wanted her to feel our friendships. JFor boating I tried to take my kids out this last week again. We got to the boat and the first thing I noticed was it was again all tied up wrong just like when I took TB and Smarter. After again fixing all the ropes I uncovered the boat and then noticed the radio was on. The kid that used it before ran the battery down. My son searched around and found another battery and we tried it. It started the boat and we headed into the lake. My son was up skiing when the boat decided to die. I don’t’ know what is happening yet but the battery he found must have only had 1 start left in it. Yep, here I sit in the middle of the lake with 3 kids. Another boater saw us and came to pull us back to the marina. He didn’t pull us all the way and we ended up rowing for 30 minutes to put it away. What a night. I have not talked to my sister yet to see if they have it fixed but I hope they do soon as the kids are still begging to go skiing. And so is Smarter and TB also asking and wanting to go again. J

I did get the buggy running last night after 6 weeks of being broken. Some fun still to happen before summer ends.

1 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

whenever i find it ill post it. Im thinking my sister might have taken it with her.

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home