Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Updates and Pictures by Request.


By request from Bunny to see the Buggy and thus my Name buggytime here are a couple pictures of it. It is a fun car that I built in 1993 and as I write this it is sitting outside the window as I drove it to work today. As you can guess kids love that car and I am almost always giving one a ride.
Running update. Last Saturday I went out for a run with a group. I was on this mountain trail and back in 2.5 miles when going down the back side I hit a rock wrong and rolled my left ankle. I had to send everyone on without me and I turned back and walked/hiked out the 2.5 miles limping on a sore ankle. It swelled and was huge and turned black and blue. I have not ran now for a week but the swelling and bruising has dropped considerably so hoping to start again this next week.
Softball update. We go into a huge tournament tomorrow. We will play 2 teams from Texas and 1 from Oklahoma this weekend in pool play and then the bracket play begins Monday with double elimination. Wish us luck as this is our last tournament here until we head to the World Series in Park City Utah on July 9th.
Fighting update. Nothing new to report.

6 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

oh yes the buggy. Its about time you posted pics on here herbie.

Im over due for my sacramento update so expect one soon.

Good luck.

12:16 AM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

That's a hot little car for sure, especially since you built it your self. Thanks for posting it for me- I feel special ; }
Sorry about the ankle but I'm sure you'll be back in no time. How did the tournament go? Can I pot a pic of your buggy on m blog???

2:35 AM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

Say no....next thing you will know Early will be photoshopped into the picture bending over half naked.

4:09 PM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

Gator
I resent that!
Full naked on the hood spread eagle!
Early

8:46 PM  
Blogger Buggy B said...

LOL I like Bunny's option much better then yours gator. Yeah, bunny you can take a copy of it to post but you have to let me know where and when I surely don't want to miss it. :)

8:03 AM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

update

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home