Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Review Time and WDW Fun Time.

Running is still hurting. I took today off to try and get some feeling back. I will run again Friday and Saturday and try to get a couple of 6-9 miles shots in those days. Right now I keep getting encouragement to run but my body is still saying you idiot for running a marathon you get to suffer.
I received my 1 year review at this new company. It was a great review and they have again changed my title. My boss will be sending out an email soon that will define more of what I am to be I the department. According to her I will be the Systems Administrator and take on more of a leadership role in the IT department. She has already begun within our group to state that I have the lead when she is out of the office to cover any issues. I think I have proven myself and she trusts I will make the right decisions for the company. I don’t plan to let her down on that either.
It was also noted in the review that she was happy I was working here. This meant a lot to me. Considering coming out of Addroc where the owners treated you like a piece of crap and really for the most part didn’t care if you where there or not. Wait don’t take that wrong they wanted a person there to control and manipulate they just don’t care who that person is. It could be me, Smarter or any other person as long as they had control is all they cared.
We had a small laugh here in the office the other day. I reused a spreadsheet I had used at Addroc to track computer inventory. There was a left over sheet in there that tracked the exact monitor to the person and desk it sat on at Addroc. The people in the department that is taking care of that sheet here now asked about it and when I explained its purpose for the previous company everyone laughed. They didn’t laugh at me but at the stupid reason the owners of Addroc gave for needing that kind of stupid control.
I noticed that Cubed (Smarter) is actually not at his desk much today. I think he is in la la land already dreaming of the Magic Kingdom. I am thinking next week of texting him a few times to see where he is at or on what ride he is standing in line waiting for. If you would like to know or ask him a question please comment to me and I will try to fit it in and let you all know in a post. I also thought he was a bit harsh on you Dumbass and you should have been able to go with him. Lol
One more thing to comment to me on. Do you watch HEROS on NBC? If so any thoughts on the final episode? Cubed and I are hooked on this show and talk about it often. Comment your thoughts on the show we would love to read them.

1 Comments:

Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

Congrats on the great review and the new position! If it's not to late can Smarter ask Sleepy if he wears boxers or briefs, thanks.

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home