Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Traveling Nerd

Okay so I been watching for a few days, a little over a week, knowing that gator woud soon be hounding me for an update. I been thinking about it also but not taken the time. So to show you how much of a NERD I am here is my post.

Work is awesome. I really like the people I work for and my life has smoothed out immensely as time continues for me here. The freedom to get family things done and get my job done is what I was used to and am loving being back in the professional world that Addroc lacked.

My boss got a promotion so that now means I am going to be still working for her but taking on more responsibility. She told me this is a promotion for me too and to look into what I thought I was worth and she would try to help me financially. I have done my research and have not had my meeting with her yet but it looks like things will get better for work.

Okay the nerd part. I was asked to go to Orlando for a conference for work. So here I sit in the airport waiting for my flight on Sunday morning plugged into an outlet and on a Verizon wireless connection updating my blog for you Gator. Yep, it’s true I am a nerd.

2 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

You NERD! dude i love Orlando....being that im from there.

WHere were you this morning when my internet at work was out and i couldnt perform my duties at work. Server froze.

Anyways enjoy Orlando say hi to my family.

10:53 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

ok buddy you havent updated since last year. GET ON IT!

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home