Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Smarter Begins

What a week. I know why I was hired her now. I can barely keep up with all the stuff I am doing never mind adding in the customer parts that the gal I was hired to help does now. She is gone this week marrying her daughter off and I am trying to keep things rolling here. Been very busy, so busy I have not had time to write any.

I have been working on PC’s moves for new people including Smarter that will be here on Monday.

Last weekend ended up raining the whole time. Now we need the water on our lawns but it also messes up our plans now for other weekends. The rain ended up canceling my daughters softball tournament that will now be moved to a weekend that we had originally had set aside as a free weekend and was thinking of taking off for a few days. The rain also cancelled my company party which will now move it to some other timeframe. Ohh well guess we will live through it. We did get to the Pirates of the Carribbean 2 movie though.

Monday Smarter started here at the new company. He brought me a jumbo box of bottle caps just as he promised. I think his first day went well. I know he will enjoy it here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed my time so far, although one problem is that I have not had a chance to read any of the blogs I used to. I guess that good though.

Smarter

6:34 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

well we are waiting to hear what the address is to your new blog...and my blog is waiting for you two to make comments...one long one and one posted yesterday that is short.

Smartass

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home