Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

New Running Shoes

Yesterday nothing happened for me. Was a normal work day followed by a personal client to visit after I got off work. I did buy a new pair of running shoes online though and saved $15 over the cost of buying locally plus no shipping or tax so more like a savings of $20. My new shoes are the Asics GT2110 in green. I think they will be cool ones to follow my current yellow ones I am only a week away from retiring.

I ended my day with a Father’s Day visit to my dad. Since I was in softball tournament all weekend with my daughter I still needed to go see my dad. They we of course very happy to see me for the evening. Caught up on what they are doing and had dinner with them.

This morning I spent at the pool with my daughters swim meet. She got a new personal best time on a couple of her swims so we are hopeful she will make a state qualifying time soon.

I get to work at noon to hear that Dumber has accepted and will be starting here on July 10th. Now I get to set up a pc and phone for him to use. I can’t wait to find out what happens when he gives his notice and what Addroc does. I am hopeful that Addroc doesn’t know I am here and was the one responsible to pull their newest IT love out from under them. I am hopeful for some Bottle Caps begin being delivered weekly with dumber now coming here to work. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home