Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Going out of Town

Last night was some batting practice for the softball girls. The head coach hit half the girls with the ball. My daughter was hit on a finger that left her nail turning purple and a couple others were hit in the side or in the chest. We were learning slap bunting from the left side and if they don’t get the ball and knock it down they are turning into the pitch so those types of hits happen.

Today we leave at noon for an out of town tournament. As parents we filled out the brackets ahead of time to see who is going to get the closed to knowing the outcome of the game. We turned it into a $5 bet and you get points for each game you get right. Of course I have my girls winning all the way so it is the other teams I hope play the right way so I can win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home