Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Working and Lakeing

I saw today that Dumber has another interview another step closer to moving from Addroc. That might be a good thing as they might decide that he is the vendor this next time to delay payment to.

I just got a call that my buggy is running pretty good and should pass our emissions tests for our state. I will pick it up tonight and see how it runs. It now has the 2 barrel progressive carburetor. It should run efficient when just easy use and when I stomp on the gas peddle I should get more power out of it. Woohoo.

Today there is a lot of commotion in the office with all the work and there is a bunch of guys here working on installing new desks for the new people. It really does not matter to me much as I am sitting here in my swim suit ready to go to the lake. It is blue sky and warming up nicely so I have high hopes of a good day.

The day was wonderful at the lake. Did some skiing and beer drinking with great company. Then came down for softball pictures for my daughter and went and picked up my buggy. It ran pretty darn good coming home. A great day for almost everything.

The one downside to today was one of my renters gave me notice they will be moving at the end of the month. Dang after 3 years I was used to them being there. Ohh well start looking for new renters I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home