Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Quiet Weekend

Wife and daughter left on Friday for a Girl Scout camping weekend. So it was just my son and I all weekend. He was a lot of fun to hang with and we got some work done around the house and did some playing. My son and I even attended the softball games of my daughter’s team on both days. The team lost the tournament and I hope they learned something.

We live near some mountains so Saturday I went out with a group and ran 8.5 miles of mountain trails. My legs were beat. My right knee’s tendons are bothering me and tightening up making it hard to walk for a while after running. Saturday it bothered me all day. I turned around and Sunday morning went out again got ½ mile in and thought I can’t do this today and turned around. I returned making it a mile and everything seemed to work so I kept on going and ended up going another 6.5 miles.

I was working away today and suddenly my past came back to bite me. I was entering a login and password to a server here and I could not get in. It finally hit me I was entering the administrator password for Addroc. What an ID10T error I was making.

I am slowly working into my new company. There was another new hire today so now I am not the newest employee anymore. Everything is still very relaxed and I took my first user call today. I was happy I was able to go in and make the corrections without any help. I also set up another laptop that had a bad HD in it today. Things are moving along pretty smoothly.

2 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

it wasnt dumbers positiong that got hired off was it?

Smartass

10:10 PM  
Blogger Buggy B said...

No it wasn't yet. They hired into 2 spots before me that are both coming on right now. The spot for Dumber they are currently interviewing. I keep hoping they call him.

Smart

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home