Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Friday, May 19, 2006

First Week

I had a very busy day at the new job today. I moved into place 2 laptops I had been setting up for users and set up a new desk for a new employee starting Monday. I will not be the newest member here next week. The move up in seniority has already began. In some ways it kind of feels like the company before Addroc. I am going to call it ITcompany1. It is kind of funny but ITcompany1 is literally across the street from where I am sitting in my new company. ITcompany1 started as a small business and grew and each employee was like family and knew what number of hire they were. That is how it feels here now. I am number 36.

My daughter and wise are headed out camping for this weekend. It will be just me and the boy hanging out. I think we will try to go golfing at some point. I think it could be a good weekend.

So with a mild weekend planned my first week end in a lot of upcoming work to do next week. We will see how it goes.

Have a great Weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home