Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My kids are growing up.

Today worked out okay at the new job. I was able to leave in and attend my daughter’s field day without any worries. I am getting my hands wet now with doing some Oracle installations. I have never been able to do much with Oracle in the past and that is going to be a great thing to get to know. Today was my first day to wear shorts to work in over 3 years and that felt really good to do. I didn’t realize how much I missed being able to work like that. Even the owner was wearing shorts today.

Like I said my daughter had field days for her class today. I have 1 more year of that and my kids will have out grown those. It kind of made me sad the rest of the day knowing that part of my life is coming to an end in the next year. She has girl softball practice and girl scouts yet tonight to attend making it another busy night.

I turned in a resume for Dumber to apply for a position here at my new place. I told a gal I run with that I actually met at Addroc when she was doing some temporary work for Addroc about Dumber applying. She laughed and though how funny that would be to lose both IT guys at Addroc to the same place. I personally hope it happens as I know Dumber would love it here.

I noticed there was at least 1 interview here today and I think it was for the same position Dumber is applying for. Wish him luck and that he gets a call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home