Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Beginning Post

I don't know how often or what I will type in here but I am sure in most cases it will be boring on most accounts. The idea is this blog is not intended to be anything more then a place for me to still write things I wish to capture. It could contain a joke, stuff I am doing with sports, my kids, my wife or anything that makes me feel like I need to capture. Call it a partial diary in a sort.

Here is what I am feeling and why this blog site is started. I have written in a blog everyday almost 11 months. In that blog I wa living in what I called the prison for a work place and the blog came about with another friend of mine as a way to relieve the stress and share the antics and idiot things that happened in that company. Last month I was fired, yes fired from there which they, the management team, had been trying to set up for over 6 months. In a way I think I gave them all the reasons as I was so close to quitting there numerous times for 2.5 of the 3 years I was there.

With the blog though I got attached to writing and capturing things that happned but when your unemployed there was not much to capture each day. With my moving on to another company now and a new job I am ending my other blog with most readers knowing I am okay an will live happily ever after so to say. I though still wanted a place to post my thoughts when I want and thus this is the new forum and place for me.

If you are so inclined feel free to leave me a comment and I will always answer them in my postings.

2 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

way to go herbie!

glad to see you are back on your feet. i will have to post here soon coz i have a lot to share about the idiot i work for...but i have a huge paper to write so it may not happen till next week!

Gator

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Поэтому их надо как можно чаще мыть
!!!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home