Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Manual Labor Day

Now I know why I chose a career in computers and business. I do not like that manual labor stuff much anymore. I mean I can do it and for short periods of time I don’t mind it but after a full day of it today in my back yard I am beat tonight. My back is killing me from pressure washing my deck today. What a job getting it all prepped to get it stained again. It is all washed though. I will begin washing the cedar fence tomorrow to get it back to pretty cedar color. Remember that jingle for hair coloring? I’m gonna wash that grey right out of that wood. I am going to go watch survivor that I taped and die in bed before I go out running in the morning again.

I need some Ibu and a heating pad I think. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home