Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Still Meeting People

Today worked on a bunch of training laptops. Made sure the connections and software was all correct for the next training in a little over a week. I think I am learning quickly what is going on here and for the most part enjoying it. I love working with windows all around me to look outside is a real benefit. The picture is of the corner of the building where I sit.

We had the May Birthday Party today at work. Each month they have a party to celebrate all the employee’s birthdays for that month. It was an ice cream social and everyone had some and hung out for a bit and talked. I remember these same things happening at the company I was at before Addroc and it was a nice touch.

I am getting to know a few more of the people a bit better and that is nice. So far things look more like a normal work place, or at least what I consider a normal place and I like that. I still hold my reserved thoughts though for something to happen to freak me out. I guess I am used to Addroc where trauma, drama, scheming and underhandedness happens on a daily basis.

Today I think we received yet another order from my product. Have been working with a repeat customer on a new style and it has come finally to be made to what she likes. Now I am just waiting to get the final word and the order. I am seeing a different feel to the orders coming in now and more people knowing about them. I have to find the right marketing and advertising and I believe it will become a huge success.

Tonight is run night with the club and after I need to take my buggy to be worked on to get it to pass some tests that it is due soon. Other then that it should be a normal quiet night at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home