Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Memorial Day Friday

Nothing happened yesterday. I worked all day setting up a couple of new pc’s for the local users. I will even continue that again today. We did have a small champagne party to celebrate a new client. My wife came in to visit me and I showed her around my new office. She loved the layout and décor.

Last night was spent at my son’s school. There was a talent show put on by the students. They had some local celebrities as the judges as well. It was a cute show.

The gardening Penguin has his hands full with my buggy. He thought he found the problem but it didn’t work. Now he thinks he has again found it in a worn out part of the carburetor. I don’t know yet but we will see as we try to find another carb for it now. Darn toy cars cost money to keep running but the good side is it is really easy on fuel when I am driving it.

Today is FRIDAY!!! Yayyy. I am looking forward to this long weekend. I plan on a run tomorrow morning followed by a party at some friend’s house. Sunday will be a work day at my grandmothers. We plan to clean out her garage that has not been touched in 20 years. It is going to be a dirty long grimy day. Monday I will run a local race. We will have to get up at 5:30 am to head to the race. I will tell more about it on Monday or Tuesday.

Friday mornings at my new company is breakfast day. There is a rotation of people who all bring in food. Today’s two people brought in biscuits, gravy and scrambled eggs. Was very very good.

I was able to install a second flat panel monitor for myself today. I now have a 19” and a 20” LCD flat panel at my work station. I LOVE the ability to have duel screens and so much monitor workspace. I also got a NEW chair delivered today nice fully adjustable. I feel like I am sitting on air. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home