Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Work Keeps Coming.

My cohort at work was gone this morning. I had to cover anything that was broken and I was amazed I was able to do everything that came in. Late morning the owner came running in the door and yelled rally everyone to the front desk. Everyone came in and she announced that we just got a contract for more work. This is a major contract as it is for a customer that was going to go with a competitor but at the last minute liked that our company is more people oriented. One of the factors was that we are out to help people and take care of people and not just take the money for the product. That feeling was a factor. There will be a celebration tomorrow for this contract so everyone will be able to attend.

My buggy is over at the Gardening Penguins (Addroc) being worked on. Her husband is getting it running smoothly and ready for a summer of fun. When I go over tonight or tomorrow to pick it up I am going to try and get the changes that are happening at Addroc.

After work I have to go to two different clients and try and fix their computers. One is a monitor warranty; the other is fixing some server issues and looking at a VPN setup. Once those are all done I am planning on a Wednesday night dance night. Leaving the kids at home and going out to the local bar for a drink and dancing with the wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home