Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Smartass??

I was sent this little picture today and it made me think of Dumber and Dumbass so I am posting it.

Friday morning breakfast was make your own burritos day with, meat, eggs, potatoes, salsa etc. Sure was a welcome food this morning.

I can feel yesterday’s activities still haunting me today. The water skiing yesterday has made me sluggish and sore in the shoulders today. Even my short 4 mile run this morning was sluggish and not wanted. I know such soreness should not be complained about.

I keep looking out my windows at my buggy and wishing I was out riding with the air in my hair and the sun at my back. Okay, I know I can do that tomorrow but for my slow thoughts today it sure looks good.

Today though is a busy day. I had so much stuff to get done before most of us in the company head out of state on an install of servers for customers. I will be headed out on Monday morning to return on Tuesday night for my part. I am looking forward to the short trip with the owner. He is a pretty nice guy and easy to get along with.

I had one of my renter’s give me notice of them leaving in 30 days. So have to get signs up and ads out in the paper to get the house re-rented. I am not worried yet but I am posting it at one of the highest prices for the going 4 bedroom houses locally. I hope I get some people biting soon out of the gate. I always hate this time in the rental market. Sometimes I think I should just quit it but I do make money at it so I keep going. Well I put out the signs at noon and within an hour we had a call. So we are hopeful to try and get this done and rented soon.

I was sent this little picture today and it made me think of Dumber and Dumbass so I am posting it.

1 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

well i thought it was funny...maybe we should make one for us three... i think we would make such a beautiful family...too bad its three guys... maybe we shouldnt...but a picture of us three would still be nice...

Smartass

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home