Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Margaritas for Birthdays.

Nothing really happened on Thursday till late in the day. I was just finishing up to leave work for the day and was talking to a new gal that was just hired a couple weeks ago. We were discussing housing and she is moving to some land where I grew up. As we talked she finally asked what my last name was again and I told her. She then said well my maiden name is BLAH. I know she had the same feeling I had at that moment, A sinking feeling of OMG.

When I was like 8 year old her brother and I got into fights. In the end families kind of fought over protecting their own sons. To this day my family and her family still live near each other and don’t really speak. So a Hatfield and McCoy type relationship. We now here the children of this are working together. We will see how this all pans out in the future. I hope for the best and she and I can not let that stuff from the past bother us.

I then went to my daughter’s basketball game. She was wearing some shorts that were long and her hair in a pony tail. She looked kind of like Becky Hammon from the New York Liberty WNBA team, our favorite player. I mentioned this to my wife and she said glad you noticed as your daughter was striving for that look. I think she picked a great role model.

As for today, this gal I mentioned above is so far fine. I have been talking to her and decided to help her with a prank. A guy here at work told her she needed a testing monitor and she came asking and it was just a pick on the new people move. So I took her a plan on how to get this same guy back. I am trying to make good and create a new era between the Hatfield’s and McCoy’s.

This is the same exact thing I had to do last night. I mentioned a while ago my daughter taking the spot of another gal on the team in softball. I was also the 1st base coach and he got upset. Well we, my family, went to watch him play in a band last night. We are trying to keep harmony on our team.

I am anxious for today’s Birthday celebration at work. Each month they celebrate the birthdays with treats on one day. Today’s treats is Marg’s. Yep there is margarita mix etc in the frig for today. Drinking for anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home