Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Another Interview

Last night my daughter had basketball practice. The coach that is doing this team said that she was the best passer on the team; although, I didn’t see it last night. I think I need to just go and hang with her outside and work on some of her skills. She looks to have slipped and the other girls are better then her now. The main thing is I know she is having fun though.

Today I have gotten quite a bit done. I again ran over 6 miles this morning and was at work at 7am. I left work and ran home to take my daughter to swimming practice which she was actually ready for. My wife is on her 3rd day in a new job herself so I needed to get her to practice. What is nice is that it is okay to go do that from here. Tomorrow I will be at her swim meet for the first time without people complaining that I am gone on flex or personal time. I just have to still get my work done. I like this.

Tonight I have a meeting for another job. I had a guy call me up that I was apparently recommended to him. So after work I have this other interview to see if I want to change. At the moment I am hesitant of this guy but I will go and meet him at the new office that is just being put in my area. He is actually based in another town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home