Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

1st Swimming Meet 2006

Last nights interview was okay I guess. It was a company that will train me in financial planning. Basically it would mean I would be visiting peoples houses and helping them with their financial needs, selling life insurance, helping organize their mutual funds etc. Even though I like doing that kind of stuff not sure it is the track I want to follow right now.

I got up and ran almost 5 miles today early in the morning. I had to run early to get it in before I needed to have my daughter at the pool for the swim meet. She had warm ups starting at 6:45am so to get my shower and run in I had to go early that and the heat of the day that is the best time to run. It was still 65 degrees out at 5am.

It was great being at the swim meet today knowing that all was cool. One of the gals I work with had a son in the meet also on the opposing team so she was there also. When I got into the office everyone was asking how the meet went etc. The gal I work with was just heading out to lunch and even asked if I needed her to pick up something for me as she knew I came from the meet directly to work. Nice people.

We got an email showing our game schedule for this weekend’s softball tournament. We start out at 8am in a town over an hour drive from home against the team we took 2nd to last weekend. We are going to have to go in there fighting and show them we are the team to beat this time. Like I have said we beat them a couple weeks ago in a tournament so it is our turn again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home