Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Long time

Okay so Smartass wrote me and said I better get back here and do a little update. I have been so busy with all the work both in the new company and personal businesses. Seems they all kind of hit at once and I get real busy for a while. It is also the end of summer and with kids sports over we been trying to enjoy the summer before school starts.

Wife went on her first business trip last week. I think she had a pretty good time and she returned to both kids living and well. I think she though I would not feed them and they would be gone. Not to worry all is fine and they are living.

The rest of my free time has been at the pool, or this year I been also able to get my jet ski out a few more times. With my weight loss the ski goes faster and I can get out of the water easier. I am glad I have lost this weight.

This weekend is a big one for me. I am running a 195 mile relay with a 12 member team. We start on Friday morning at 8am and run until we finish. We hope to finish in under 27 hours. This means we run through the night and I think one of my legs is around 3am. I noticed that I have also the second highest altitude run of the group. One other guy takes over when I get to the top and runs to the top of the next peak 8 miles away. I am excited to get underway on this run and will be spending the rest of this week packing gear and getting things ready.

Smart loves his job. He and I talked the other day in the hall and he seemed in shock that there is such a place as this to work. He and I both feel sorry for the people left behind at Addroc but the short of it is we are both so much better off here.

About the only thing here to write about is Smarter is keeping track of everything everyone eats here. We don’t’ have enough room here at the moment and he sits in the kitchen for his work area. There is also a young woman here who just a while back had a baby. She pumps her self and you can find her cleaning the pump etc in the kitchen sink and she stores the breast milk in the refrigerator. So you have to be careful when getting something to drink and you don’t take her breast milk.

2 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

lmao..you should be extremely careful. good to see you back. Good luck on the race. When is it?

Smartass

1:46 AM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

ok buddy im ready for my next edition of the herbie times!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home