Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Friday, April 13, 2007

WOW 2 posts in a week.

This is way outside the normal to write a couple times this soon but I felt this was news worth to document and let the few in the world out there know what has happened.
Smarter (Dumber) sent me an invite to go to lunch today with him. It was to celebrate my 1 year, (Tomorrow) from being free from the hell hole Addroc. Yep, can you believe it I am been free now for a year. It is a good feeling. And, with that good feeling a couple of things we have found out.
First both Smarter and I do not get any information out of anyone at Addroc anymore. We believe that ever since a friend of mine turned down that job offer to work for them because I told him he was nuts to think about an offer with them Addroc has been worried about me. Smarter and I think there was a memo, typed and passed around (old school) or a big meeting where everyone was told to not converse with Smarter or I. The answer if either of us contacts them is “We are making money.” No more and No less. Addroc didn’t like me and now I think Addroc is lumping our poor little Smarter into the same class as me. I kind of feel bad for helping him get out as just think of the step up in stature he could have had if he had stayed.
Second, Smarter shared this small bit of news with me today as we were riding to lunch. He was with his kids at church and singing “Where is Thumbkin”, that FAMOUS kid’s rhyme where you use your fingers for the characters. Well when they were all asked where is tall man guess what finger came out on all the 6 year olds. Yep, you guessed it he was at church with a bunch of kids all holding up the finger. Only Dumber would be there with them singing and NOT get a picture. LOL
Tomorrow is a big day with a softball tournament. Sunday I will be running my second half marathon. I will try to post my time next week.
So there a quick post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was actually at school not at church and I forgot my camera. And Buggy B forgot to mention that there where 60 kids on stage doing this. It was really funny.

7:00 AM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

hahahahaha nice....way to go smarter on giving everyone the finger.

Congrats buggy on posting twice in a week...ill be ready for another post on monday....

if smarter doesnt start a blog before may first i will strike again.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home