Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Skiing Update

I noticed in Smarter’s post he relieved his bladder in the lake. That was a joke on the boat as I told him it was about in that part of the lake I had done that a week before. Shortly after that he is laughing as he said “It is easier to get out of the water once you relieve your bladder.” Let it be known I think but am not positive but I think I saw TB smiling at one point just before she got out of the water on her first pull. Makes me wonder if Smarter was right in his quote? I will ask TB if her smiling face was her becoming lighter and let you know in upcoming posts. Lol.

Let it also be noted that TB said in the boat while I was making yet another circle to give Smarter another try that I was either very patient or a Saint. I want to believe it is the later. No comments Gator or Bunny!

4 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

hahaha i didnt say a word...Good Job Saint Herbie.

Keep on Smarter to post some more. Id hate to have to keep commenting a lot on his blog.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn’t occur to me, unfortunately. I was doing my best not to dance around like a kid when we got to the parking lot, and when we got home I was racing upstairs so fast I didn’t see the barrier my boyfriend had put up to keep the dogs off the stairs…

8:28 AM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

hey i got a question about your old blog...how about an update...about what you know about the characters. Like the nice secretary penguin that used to hang out with you guys and was real cool.

9:20 PM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

I'm not going to say a word - but I'm thinking it HA HA!

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home