Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Post for Post Sake

Gator caught me online and nagged the crap out of me to make a September post. So here it is. As I told him I didn’t have anything to really post about right now but will when I go to Vegas. He brought up Smarter (Cubed). Cubed is showing me up apparently by posting almost daily. Well the way I see this is Cubed is a lot like a rabbit. He makes quick short bursts but will burn out. I on the other hand have the stamina to continue but at a slower rate of posts. Does this count.

Update on my running. I have now run a total of 8 miles in 3 weeks and when I tried a mile on Tuesday my knee again went into pain. Moral of the story DO NOT EVER run a marathon. It is for thin small people not fat nerds like myself. It has possibly ruined me from running. At least that is the way I feel right now. I will be going to the doctor this afternoon to see what they say.

Update on my daughter. She made the varsity team for her junior high school. All the 8th graders but 1 made it and a couple of 7th graders. As you know from posts she is a good little player in the completive league. Well for her school they have moved her to pitcher. This is going to be a great time to watch and her first game is Friday. I can’t wait.

4 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

damn right i nagged you!....nag you tomorrow!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Cubed said...

Give me a break if it wasn't for me Addroc would have never have been kept up. Look at the first couple of weeks they are primarily from me, and you didn't post until I complained to you.

Your just scared to post thats all.

Here is your topic for tomorrow "Why TB is Trouble for Buggy". You still haven't answered my question.

11:13 AM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

Don't give up on running just yet, you have a title to defend.
I hope your knee gets better soon.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Cubed said...

Oh and I forgot to say I also don't think you should give up running. Maybe for the short term you should, try biking roller blading anything the is low impact. Maybe to Christmas.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home