Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wednesday Skiing

Well as Cubed posted, he, TB (the gal from work. TB now stands for Trouble for Buggy) and my son all went with me skiing last night. Again it was a very entertaining evening. Living in Colorado the season is coming to an end. Most of the boats at the marina are now being pulled out so it looks a little vacant there. I was able to move the boat to a new slot near some other boats so it will not be lonely at the end by himself. That and now it is easier to carry fuel to the boat.

When I worked on the boat over last weekend and then told TB and Cubed they could go again you should have seen the gleam of light their eyes portrayed at the opportunity to go again. Then when we started to head out on the boat it seemed a bit cold blooded and didn’t want to shift into gear at the dock. Although, I never looked back at them I could tell they were in a disappointed mood in wondering if the boat would run. It finally warmed up and we headed out.
I think they both thought that okay they got up last time and this time it should be a snap. Cubed was a blast to watch in his failed attempts. As I pointed out to TB during the ride each time Cubed fell over you could see him like slap the water in frustration. It was like a small kid smacking the toy that kept him from having fun. We also noticed that Cubed moved his tongue in his mouth to push hard against his cheek when he was in deep concentration. In the end Cubed got up a few times and really enjoyed skiing.

TB got up and even pulled out a near fall with a bit of determination to actually get up. It was definitely the start of the day. She had a couple of great runs and I think really was enjoying the evening. She seemed to think I was missing a bit of my saintliness as I pushed her in the lake a couple times. Of course Cubed pushed her in also. But you get on a boat with me expect to see a little water. She also seems to be a bit of a speedaholic and enjoyed a bit of just riding the boat on speed with some turns.

My son had a great night of skiing and has really come on strong. He is now starting to jump and last night both he and I kicked off a ski and did a bit of slalom skiing. What a blast that is to balance on 1 ski and the feel is a lot different. My son as you might expect is a 16 year old boy and his quick talent to pick up skiing as bee great. Took him a bit to get up the first time but now looks like a pro. Now he needs to learn the knee and wake board. That will come soon.

TB made another observation as she said that my son and I were fun to watch ski and Cubed was fun to watch fall. She also mentioned she wants to be able to do what my son and I do. As soon as we are up we ski with one hand and then adjust our swim suits and make ourselves look better. Personally I don’t like my swim trucks hiked up so I pull them down.In the end it was a fun night of boating and skiing. I might, just might try for another night next week. I talked with my sister and she told me to swing by and get her skis since the boots on mine ripped last night. That is what happens when your skis are almost older then the people you’re taking skiing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cubed said...

So what does trouble for buggy b mean?

3:00 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

My question is... Who will confess first to peeing in the lake? Did you remove clothing to do this...or just go in your pants?

4:35 PM  
Blogger Cubed said...

I absulutly pee'd in the lake, and yes I left my pants, swim trunks on.

8:30 PM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

Hey, what about some pictures of the boat so we get a better visual of the fun we've been having.
Good for Cubed, I'm glad he finally got the hang of it. TB needs to bring a high powered water pistol with her and nail you two in the face with it when you least expect it - payback for pushing her in. If they all enjoy skiing, their gonna love the knee and wake board . I can do that!

2:49 AM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

Ok since everyone is picking on me about the bright yellow beast... In my defense, we got the beast before we knew we were driving south. How funny that you mention a Yellow and White Toyota FJ. We almost got one of those but it was a little more plastic than the Hummer and the way we drive we need as much steel as we can get. To bad we can't get much steel in any car now a days.
Congrats on the Helter Skelter. I'm glad you guys won. That's a title worth defending! You should have some T-shirts made for the next race letting everyone know that you plan to defend your title.

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home