Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Un-Sex Pool

One of the people in the group sent out this.
I have a new wager for all of you....but I'm not collecting any money or any guesses.
Set your own personal O/U for the number of days at home it will take you to have sex the number of times you had on the Vegas trip. Based on the 63 number, I have a feeling some of you will be struggling into late October. Make Halloween the goal.

Also another funny is I and my wife have run across a few different people from the group that went. When we have seen them we have put are arms in the air and did a quick little grind dance and said “Hi (NAME)” to which they have always did the same move and said hi back. Our kids look at each other or at us with this really funny look on their face. The kids ask what that is and we tell them this is how the Vegas group says hi now. The kids shake their head and try to hide. What a fun group of friends.

3 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

how funny..and yet disgusting all at the same time.

11:19 PM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

Hi Buggy! **Bunny dancing and grinding** ; )

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally feel for your kids!! LMAO

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home