Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Update

Basketball went great. I got in 4 games in 1.5 hours. Games consisted of 11 shots made by a team and win by 2 shots. That is a lot of running, quick bursts of sprinting, cutting, jumping and pushing big sweaty hairy shirtless guys around as you try to fight for the ball.

As for my pain as some have asked it didn’t hurt the whole time I was playing. I am positive it is not my heart as that is why I run and do this is to keep it pumping and strong. I would worry more about a heart problem during the game or run then after.

I did get home though and my right shoulder in the back began to hurt again. I went to bed and asked my wife to rub my shoulder for me. She did for a short time and said wow I can feel like a ribbon around your shoulder blade. It kind of hurt while she rubbed it but she didn’t rub it long enough to really take it out. I slept well and felt good this am on the way to work. I have noticed though the longer I am sitting here though it is beginning to hurt more. I am a bit worried how I will feel at the end of the day.

TB knows I am hurting and offered her massage she has for tomorrow to me. I know she is traveling for business this next week and with other stress in her life I would rather she keep her appointment and keep herself healthy. That and I don’t take offers like that very well. I am a pretty stubborn I can take care of myself kind of person. Ask my wife, though I might want a back rub persay I feel guilty getting one and thus never ask anyone for things like that.

Cubed I am holding out a prayer for the Mrs. to get better. I am sure I speak for everyone when I say we all want her healthy and happy. I mean she has to deal with you and the kids and she needs to feel good to do that. J Get Well Mrs. Cubed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

' In sickness and in health'

Ask for the massage!!! I know I would milk it if I could :D

10:22 AM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

in this case buggy does speak for us all.

Go get your own massage..get that knot worked out.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home