Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Broken Glasses

On Friday I took my glasses off. Yes, I wear glasses. As I did they snapped in half across the nose piece. This is the second time this has happened in a year. These frames are supposed to be memory steel and not break with bending. I do not bend them and still they keep breaking. I took them back to the place I bought them and they were shocked and again will replace them which is good. My daughter noticed this morning I was wearing a back up set of glasses. She asked about them and I told her. She then said “Well you could have taped them up like a geek. You know you are one.” I looked at her and told her to leave but inside I was laughing knowing her sense of humor is awesome to watch.

1 Comments:

Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

Wow, you are on a roll, good job.
I used to know this guy in high school that was Joe Cool. All the guys idolized him. He broke his glasses once and taped them together. After that, everyone would wore taped glasses, even the geeks and no one said a word about it.The boy had balls, I guess that's how he got to be so cool.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home