Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thongs at work

Okay Bunny here is something I have done for myself. Today I went and got fitted into contacts. I have worn glasses for about 10 years now as I needed them to drive. I could take them off when running or when at work on the pc because I need distance.
Here is the problem I have come up against. When going skiing in the winter my glasses fogged up and I could not see. So I would take them off and then could not see. I go play basketball once a week and need the glasses to make decent shots unless I become just a layup god. So contacts were in my future to see if I could continue seeing in sports and to make a change from the scratched, sweaty, dirty glasses.

I am trying them out now as a matter of fact and they feel a bit different but so far so good. I will update on this new adventure as I move forward with them.

Now for something to make you think back and maybe laugh. I was sitting there in the lobby waiting to be taken back to be fitted and my wife works at this eye doctor. She was sitting there with me and this one gal that also works there walked by. To me she looked a bit frumpy/sloppy in her cloths as she walked by. This is when my wife said the other day this gal was working on something and bent over. Her thong was twisted and pulled way up high on her back. I chuckled and this is when my wife said I guess you just thought the same thing I did when I saw it. I said yeah THONG BOY. Hmmm should we introduce them I asked?

2 Comments:

Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

I'm glad you got your glasses.
Everyone needs to be spoiled. It's good for you. Way ta go Buggy!

As for the thong thing, I guess there's someone for everyone don't you think?

12:53 AM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

My bad, I meant contacts! I'm such an air head. Have a great day Buggy!

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home