Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Strike Support and Santa Fe


Thanks for the support against the Strike. I agree I fulfilled the bargin and if he had asked nicer I might have given more details to Santa Fe.

It was a business trip so was tied up in conference rooms the majority of the time. We were at a hotel in the downtown area so did a bit of walking around in that area but not too far since we had no wheels. I am posting 2 pictures I took there to give you a taste. It is the oldest know church in the Nation. Personally I like Santa Fe as the adobe etc is always
So now I have posted twice Gator!!!! Pick up the slack and do your part. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

Cool pics. Did they let you go in the church? Thanks for doing your part through the strike. Our Internet's been down this week.
How's the running going, or is it just to damn cold? How was your Turkey Day? What have you been up to?
Come on, fill us in Buggy...

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home