Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Christmas Party

The party was okay. I wanted to get there around 5:30 but due to other issues didn’t get there until a little after 6. Dinner started at 6 so with that I didn’t get much time to settle in and had to just find a place to sit. With all that and then not being a huge party person it just never really got going. Then just when I was relaxed a bit to actually get to enjoy visiting it was over. It ended at 10pm. I did get extra tickets but not from Cubed.

We also had a staff meeting at work on Friday. For the beginning of the meeting we have a thing called the ice breaker. It is an activity to get people involved and ready to listen to all the data. This time the gal doing the ice breaker asked questions about Christmas and you either received or lost points based on your answers. When it was all done I and one other guy both had 65 points. We were in a tie. The tie breaker was to spell Hanukah. Well neither of us could spell it. As we were thinking about it I remembered a blog I read from Ridiculous Chick about Chanukah and Hanukah. It was at that point I rolled out the spelling Chanukah and the gal goes YES that is right. WOOHOO I won in the end all due to Ridiculous Chick’s blog.

Thus my point is reading blogs do a few things. They make friends of people that would never have met. They give us all insights to think about. They help us win an ice breaker with spelling. Thanks Ridiculous Chick!

5 Comments:

Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

What did you win?

me email is reneeg22@gmail.com

Thanks

6:52 AM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

woops, it is reneeg255@gmail.com

6:53 AM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

We win! We win! Good job Buggy! I'm terrible at spelling and Christmas trivia, I would have got my ass kicked.

PS
Now that I have evil Neys email I can stalk her and peek through her windows at night and run through her back yard naked and...

5:57 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

ooo im gonna stalk her tooo.

11:41 PM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Well I think we all need to run through my back yard naked, I'm tired of running round naked in the back yard all by myself ;)

Can you stalk a stalker?

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home